My honest review of books & other products

I love to read & I love to save money on good products for my family of six. Here, I'll share my thoughts on various books and other products in hopes it may help someone else!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wonderful art work!

When God Created My Toes by Dandi Mackall and illustrated by David Hohn is full of beautiful, colorful, and fun art work!  I was immediately drawn to the adorable main character and eagerly anticipated what each new page might bring. 

The book is not really a story--but more of a collection of little poems from the perspective of a little child.  With each new page, the little girl wonders about when God created different parts of her...and the reader gets a sense of awe and wonder about this loving God who made her special..

The book seems to be written for toddlers--maybe 2 or 3 years old.  However, when I read it to my four-year old book-lover, his first words upon completion were "Will you read it to me again, please!"  I guess I'm not the only one drawn to this book!!

Thanks Waterbrook Multnomah Publishers for providing a copy of this book to me for free for purpose of review!

No comments:

Post a Comment